+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Moore available on Sunday?

Re: Is Moore available on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You are a weird individual, it must be said.
    The drugs help

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It’s none of our business who’s has it is it ?

That said, it makes a mockery of vaccine passports if the players themselves are unvaccinated.

I note vaccine passports are not needed for M.P’s in Parliament either …. Strange that one

Regarding this vaccine passport. Basically if you’ve been double, soon to be treble jabbed ,you don’t have to to produce a negative Covid test to enter a venue. So therefore you can enter the venue with Covid as it doesn’t offer you protection or prevents infection ��
    Your right it's not however people are bound to be interested when it will effect the club when they are isolating and basically making themselves not available.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Your right it's not however people are bound to be interested when it will effect the club when they are isolating and basically making themselves not available.

From that perspective then yes , that’s fair enough

Anti vaxxers causing traffic chaos on Newport Rd today near the ‘old coal railway yard’ retail park (don’t know what it’s called now, I always refer to it as the old coal yard). Protesting about the possibility of a vaccination passport apparently. Don’t know what’s going on in these people’s heads myself, if they’re worried about what the vaccine contains they should read the ingredients on the back of some of the food stuff they buy.

Example (I’ve just read the back of a can of Fanta).... Ingredients: Carbonated water, orange fruit from concentrate (4%), citric acid, sweeteners (acesulfame K, aspartame), preservative (potassium sorbate), malic acid, natural orange flavouring with other natural flavourings,vegetable concentrates ( carrot, pumpkin), antioxidant (ascorbic acid, stabiliser (guar gum), contains a source of phenylalanine.......phew....anyone fancy an anti Fanta march tomorrow And God knows what’s in the cocaine some are shoving up their bugles.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Anti vaxxers causing traffic chaos on Newport Rd today near the ‘old coal railway yard’ retail park (don’t know what it’s called now, I always refer to it as the old coal yard). Protesting about the possibility of a vaccination passport apparently. Don’t know what’s going on in these people’s heads myself, if they’re worried about what the vaccine contains they should read the ingredients on the back of some of the food stuff they buy.

Example (I’ve just read the back of a can of Fanta).... Ingredients: Carbonated water, orange fruit from concentrate (4%), citric acid, sweeteners (acesulfame K, aspartame), preservative (potassium sorbate), malic acid, natural orange flavouring with other natural flavourings,vegetable concentrates ( carrot, pumpkin), antioxidant (ascorbic acid, stabiliser (guar gum), contains a source of phenylalanine.......phew....anyone fancy an anti Fanta march tomorrow And God knows what’s in the cocaine some are shoving up their bugles.
    Marching down Newport Road is far more dangerous than vaccination, how far were they from City Road??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I saw him last night in Chippy Alley or is it Caroline Street ?? so he may have caught it gain and out for another 10 days , might be fit for January transfer window.

Why get vaccinated if you can get extra time off
    Come on LOM, you knows it's Caroline Lane

I think for young fit players who don’t have children and are planning a family, who we also know don’t get ill from it , perhaps many are reluctant as the vaccine is, in essence, still in a trial basis and it’s currently unknown what effects it will have on fertility.

I expect most are demonstrating against the government’s plan to roll out vaccines to 12 - 15 year olds which is against JCVI’s recommendation. I thought they were following the science ��

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...ldren-12398490

Someone on FB said that it's a Fifa/Uefa requirement that they isolate if a close contract for a prolonged period? Anyone know if that's correct?

If it was true which I'm not sure it is then that would ask the question why the FAW had players sharing rooms.

Marching down Newport Road is far more dangerous than vaccination, how far were they from City Road??
    Fair play!

Someone on FB said that it's a Fifa/Uefa requirement that they isolate if a close contract for a prolonged period? Anyone know if that's correct?

If it was true which I'm not sure it is then that would ask the question why the FAW had players sharing rooms.
    The FAW’s own medical team advice was that the players should have single rooms due to the number of unvaccinated players, the advice was ignored, most probably for financial reasons, and the players paired off.......madness!!!

The FAW’s own medical team advice was that the players should have single rooms due to the number of unvaccinated players, the advice was ignored, most probably for financial reasons, and the players paired off.......madness!!!
    Unbelievable, City should be kicking off.

The drugs help
    Well said

According to the Trust the club are bringing in an independent external advisor to come in to the club to speak to players about getting the jab. So, the level of vaccination amongst the players must be a matter of concern to the management of the club

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    If Moore had been available we'd have probably beaten Estonia, making 2nd more likely (and still a shot at 1st). Those 2 dropped points may be the difference between being seeded and unseeded and thus getting a far easier draw, what could have been Armenia home may now be Serbia away.
    Oh I got you, I thought you meant that he wouldn't be taken to the World Cup as a punishment or he'd be dropped long term from the squad or something

Is Moore dating Nicki Minaj ??????????

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/15/nicki...ines-15261777/

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    According to the Trust the club are bringing in an independent external advisor to come in to the club to speak to players about getting the jab. So, the level of vaccination amongst the players must be a matter of concern to the management of the club
    I would hope part of their education includes the following:

‘The virus is painfully real’: vaccine hesitant people are dying – and their loved ones want the world to listen

I am now beyond deeply unimpressed and quite annoyed that the fans have been/will be doing their bit to keep the club going - some of these players need a reality check. It's so disappointing to hear this and very distressing to read the accounts of people who have tragically died.