Thread: Life affirming.

Feedback

Re: Life affirming.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So predictable.
    Yet here you are

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    The fact you're lauding a band that are the musical equivalent of long covid tells me all that I need to know about your musical taste.
    What band am I lauding, leader of the lads?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    What band am I lauding, leader of the lads?
    When I said band I meant musician. My bad.

Doesn't detract from the point you listen to dross.

When I said band I meant musician. My bad.

Doesn't detract from the point you listen to dross.
    You are bad. Real bad. A bad lad. King of the lads. On message boards at least. A real laddo. Such a lad.

I wonder if anyone falls for it?

Feedback

You are bad. Real bad. A bad lad. King of the lads. On message boards at least. A real laddo. Such a lad.

Falls for what exactly? You seem to think I'm looking for some mythical status because I've proffered an opinion that genesis, Gabriel and Collins are the equivalent of musical diarrhea. If that makes me a bad lad etc etc in your eyes then learn to deal with it.

Falls for what exactly? You seem to think I'm looking for some mythical status because I've proffered an opinion that genesis, Gabriel and Collins are the equivalent of musical diarrhea. If that makes me a bad lad etc etc in your eyes then learn to deal with it.
    You’re mythical alright. King of the lads. Laddish in the extreme. A real lad. Or is it a myth? Could any of us deal with the truth?

the lad accountant seems like a good Harry Enfield character

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the lad accountant seems like a good Harry Enfield character

Feedback

You’re mythical alright. King of the lads. Laddish in the extreme. A real lad. Or is it a myth? Could any of us deal with the truth?
    You can't seem to handle the truth that Peter Gabriel is talentless, dreary and irrelevant

You can't seem to handle the truth that Peter Gabriel is talentless, dreary and irrelevant
    can we just agree you're both right

Gabriel co-wrote a single with a 6 Music presenter once upon a time. Bit of a lad in his day.

Yet here you are
    Well, I’m the one who started this “car crash” of a thread, so I would be really wouldn’t I. I started the thread because I’d just watched something that made me feel good and I thought it may do the same for others, but the second reply it received was you doing what you do, dragging things down, making it all about you - so predictable.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    can we just agree you're both right
    I'd love to stay and chat but I'm off to Bryn-y-don to watch some free flowing attacking total football. I might video it and show it to Mick to give him some ideas

Feedback

Well, I’m the one who started this “car crash” of a thread, so I would be really wouldn’t I. I started the thread because I’d just watched something that made me feel good and I thought it may do the same for others, but the second reply it received was you doing what you do, dragging things down, making it all about you - so predictable.
    I never made it about me, I gave my
    opinion. Nothing more than that.

If you can't handle people giving their opinion that differs from your own on subject matters of your choosing then don't post.

You’ve got to make allowances for the fact that he’s a proper lad (on message boards, at least). And he listens to 6 Music.

Feedback

Gabriel co-wrote a single with a 6 Music presenter once upon a time. Bit of a lad in his day.
    Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day

Bad means good these days.

Feedback

You’ve got to make allowances for the fact that he’s a proper lad (on message boards, at least). And he listens to 6 Music.
    I should have made allowances that youve seen Gene live so it should come as no surprise to find you in this thread.

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day
    Ride on.

I never made it about me, I gave my
    opinion. Nothing more than that.

If you can't handle people giving their opinion that differs from your own on subject matters of your choosing then don't post.
    I thought you were off to watch some football.

And you’re giving that opinion again and again and again, I get it you don’t like some musicians - you’ve spent five pages saying it, but that’s what you do isn’t it, so predictable.

I should have made allowances that youve seen Gene live so it should come as no surprise to find you in this thread.
    I followed you. Any thread in which you are cooling your boots is good enough for me.

Feedback

Ride on.
    B side to ten storey love song, quality track.

Maybe there's hope for you yet

Feedback

I followed you. Any thread in which you are cooling your boots is good enough for me.
    How could you have known I posted until you opened the thread?

B side to ten storey love song, quality track
    Wrong reference. I’m surprised a 90’s lad like you missed it.

Feedback

I thought you were off to watch some football.

And you’re giving that opinion again and again and again, I get it you don’t like some musicians - you’ve spent five pages saying it, but that’s what you do isn’t it, so predictable.
    I am, the boys are warming up. Its a lovely day and conditions are just right