+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is violence to genuine football fans what religion is to actual Christianity?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is violence to genuine football fans what religion is to actual Christianity?

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    As pure Christianity is Biblical Christianity and the events of the life, death and resurrection of Christ can be affirmed within and without Biblical support, then your 'no evidence at all' makes little sense?
    You can prove the somebody called Jesus died and was resurrected?

Most of what was written about Jesus was done after he died so the witnesses to this resurrection were not even there

Affirm is to prove or provide evidence ?

I know that if I pour petrol on a fire it gets more powerful , that's evidence backed up by science

For me there is no evidence of the existence of God, christ doing miracles etc and the afterlife so unless someone comes up with any it all stops there .

Re: Is violence to genuine football fans what religion is to actual Christianity?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Most of what was written about Jesus was done after he died so the witnesses to this resurrection were not even there
    I know that if I pour petrol on a fire it gets more powerful , that's evidence backed up by science
    For me there is no evidence of the existence of God, christ doing miracles etc and the afterlife so unless someone comes up with any it all stops there .
    Yes, most of what was written about Christ was written after His death, resurrection and ascension.
    However it was written by eye witnesses who saw Him AND many who lived and/ or travelled with Him.

Also, does Science provide the answers to the biggest questions about life?

Origin - Purpose - Destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

PROVE that somebody died and was resurrected?

Have you watched this 2017 Film about an skeptical award winning journalist who investigates this - and like you, the last thing he wants to find is that he is looking at actual History.....

THE CASE FOR CHRIST (2017)