+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brum v Snowankers

Brum v Snowankers

Love it when a backward and sideway passing ,boring team **** up at the back..

Re: Brum v Snowankers

Can’t stand Derby especially with Rooney there

From the beeb -
    Blues take the lead after Derby shoot themselves in the foot.

Still trying to play out from the back, left-back Lee Buchanan comes under pressure and plays a blind back-pass.

That sets Lukas Jutkiewicz one-on-one inside the box.

Kelle Roos comes off his line to smother the initial effort, but Jutkiewicz sends the rebound back across goal and Scott Hogan is there to hook in at the back post.

Isn't that "The Swansea way"?

Apparently this is the right way to play football..bores the shit out of me.
    Wales were similar for a lot of Wednesday nights game.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Apparently this is the right way to play football..bores the shit out of me.
    Wales were similar for a lot of Wednesday nights game.
    The data says it is. Moneyball has now bled into playing styles

To me I find it incredibly boring. Most enjoyable team to watch at the moment is Chelsea and I never thought I’d say that

So glad to see Derby losing think they might just stay up again this year

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The data says it is. Moneyball has now bled into playing styles

To me I find it incredibly boring. Most enjoyable team to watch at the moment is Chelsea and I never thought I’d say that

So glad to see Derby losing think they might just stay up again this year
    Derby were still playing it around at the back in last few minutes, 2-0;down.

A waste of 90 minutes that was. Not impressed with either of them.As for Rooney, he’ll never make a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    A waste of 90 minutes that was. Not impressed with either of them.As for Rooney, he’ll never make a manager.
    It's going to be over for Rooney at Derby soon. Can't see him getting another job as a manager in the EFL. If at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's going to be over for Rooney at Derby soon. Can't see him getting another job as a manager in the EFL. If at all.
    Tough job for him there. If he wants another opportunity and his demands are reasonable I think he will get one easily enough. His name alone will open far too many doors.

We would have said similar about solskjaer.

I hadn't realised that two of the stands at St Andrews are closed for repair work.

Noooo
    We want the hierarchy to keep the Nanny Shagger in a job !!!

He’s no good, he’ll probably end up at a club where the chairman is a big Man Utd fan.

Oh no…

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    He’s no good, he’ll probably end up at a club where the chairman is a big Man Utd fan.

Oh no…

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Tough job for him there. If he wants another opportunity and his demands are reasonable I think he will get one easily enough. His name alone will open far too many doors.

We would have said similar about solskjaer.
    I'm still not convinced. They came second last year because Liverpool fell apart and Chelsea were awful under Lampard. With the squad he's got now, anything less than second place is unacceptable. But he'll get away with it because all he really needs is a top 4 finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post

Oh no…
    NOW you've done it!