+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Idiots Clapping Idiots

  1. #1

    Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Things haven't moved on since Ted Rodgers and Dusty Bin

    I can't believe people actually sit in a studio and cheer as other people win 50 grand answering stupid questions

    Surely Saturday night has got better to offer than this cobblers ?

  2. #2

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    It must be exhausting disliking so many things that might bring other people joy, the list is endless

  3. #3

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    I wish some bugger would let me answer a few stupid questions and give me 50 grand. Every f*cker in the world could clap as loudly and as long as possible.

  4. #4

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    For someone who preaches passionately about discrimination of all kinds you are very judgemental Sludge.

    Itís very confusing,

  5. #5

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    For someone who preaches passionately about discrimination of all kinds you are very judgemental Sludge.

    Itís very confusing,
    Yup, traditional working class entertainment as well. Yeah, it's a bit shit and all that, but so what. It's not like 25 years ago when there was no alternative.

  6. #6

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Listen to some metal.

  7. #7

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Sludge the curmudge.

  8. #8

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Sludge the curmudge.
    He's only bitter because he was rejected by 'Blind Date' 10 times.

  9. #9

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Things haven't moved on since Ted Rodgers and Dusty Bin

    I can't believe people actually sit in a studio and cheer as other people win 50 grand answering stupid questions

    Surely Saturday night has got better to offer than this cobblers ?
    Yes its called being in the pub

  10. #10

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes its called being in the pub
    Oh yeah, I remember them. Good Times 👍

  11. #11

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It must be exhausting disliking so many things that might bring other people joy, the list is endless
    It's shit TV for idiots

    Pointless is on now , more bollocks

  12. #12

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    For someone who preaches passionately about discrimination of all kinds you are very judgemental Sludge.

    Itís very confusing,
    These people are feckwits

  13. #13

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    These people are feckwits
    Man who starts threads such as:

    "Micheal........tell me about the ladyboys"
    "Porn Legend"
    "Wife Swapping"
    "Donna Air"
    "My perfect woman at the moment"

    on a football messageboard calls other people feckwits

  14. #14

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Man who starts threads such as:

    "Micheal........tell me about the ladyboys"
    "Porn Legend"
    "Wife Swapping"
    "Donna Air"
    "My perfect woman at the moment"

    on a football messageboard calls other people feckwits
    Clearly partridgessque self ridiculing


    To be honest I don't think people who sit in a tv game show audience and clap like seals are on the money

  15. #15

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's shit TV for idiots

    Pointless is on now , more bollocks
    I might be going on that.

  16. #16

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Clearly partridgessque self ridiculing


    To be honest I don't think people who sit in a tv game show audience and clap like seals are on the money
    I don't think people who sit in the rain dangling a bit of string with a hook tied onto it into the water are on the money

  17. #17

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I might be going on that.
    Please dress well

    You are representing us

  18. #18

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't think people who sit in the rain dangling a bit of string with a hook tied onto it into the water are on the money
    Yes but whilst we are doing that we are deep in spiritual thought

    You have to be in it to win it

  19. #19

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't think people who sit in the rain dangling a bit of string with a hook tied onto it into the water are on the money

  20. #20

    Re: Idiots Clapping Idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yes but whilst we are doing that we are deep in spiritual thought

    You have to be in it to win it
    What about people who have other spiritual thoughts?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •