+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Dad of the year

  1. #1

    Dad of the year

    Spotted this during the game yesterday and wondered how long before it appeared on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/secondtierpod/st...663290371?s=21

    This young daughter clearly has more sense than her dad.

  2. #2

    Re: Dad of the year

    Spotted it too haha. Good on the little girl

  3. #3

    Re: Dad of the year

    Feel embarrassed for him

  4. #4

    Re: Dad of the year

    Page doesn't exist

  5. #5

    Re: Dad of the year

    The link has been removed now, but at I guess I'd say its the dweeb with the placard asking for Kieffer's shirt.

  6. #6

    Re: Dad of the year

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    The link has been removed now, but at I guess I'd say its the dweeb with the placard asking for Kieffer's shirt.
    There was a girl at the Leeds/Liverpool game with a placard asking for Salah’s shirt, it worked for her, he gave it to her.

  7. #7

    Re: Dad of the year

    I thought it was the forest fans daughter covering his mouth when he was "giving it large" to Cardiff fans

  8. #8

    Re: Dad of the year

    Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I thought it was the forest fans daughter covering his mouth when he was "giving it large" to Cardiff fans
    It was. As well as gesticulating towards the City fans, you didn't need to be good at lip-reading to know he was also using expletives.

  9. #9

    Re: Dad of the year

    Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I thought it was the forest fans daughter covering his mouth when he was "giving it large" to Cardiff fans
    Hope all his family and mates were watching, fancy being admonished on telly by your little girl.

  10. #10

    Re: Dad of the year

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    It was. As well as gesticulating towards the City fans, you didn't need to be good at lip-reading to know he was also using expletives.
    he was enquiring whether the Cardiff fans worked in financial services.

  11. #11

    Re: Dad of the year

    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    he was enquiring whether the Cardiff fans worked in financial services.
    What a lad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •