+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: COVENTRY CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: COVENTRY CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

DML’s quiet tonight… 🤔

I thought Pack did ok first half, NG was a threat on a few occasions, lovely cross for Collins’ debacle, Phillips didn’t have a lot to do, very good save with his feet late on though. The rest, dear me, Morrison looked like he had lead weights in his boots. Flint wins his fair share of tackles, comes away with the ball, then aims for a ball boy or a steward. Nelson, well, Nelson was just there. Poor, poor performance.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I thought Pack did ok first half, NG was a threat on a few occasions, lovely cross for Collins’ debacle, Phillips didn’t have a lot to do, very good save with his feet late on though. The rest, dear me, Morrison looked like he had lead weights in his boots. Flint wins his fair share of tackles, comes away with the ball, then aims for a ball boy or a steward. Nelson, well, Nelson was just there. Poor, poor performance.
    I think Pack is alright, this is Pack 'Mick style' he's still pretty ineffective for the best part, although under Mick, he's become a little more physical, at the front when there's any nonsense, leaves a foot in now and again and he's started doing a 'Hard Face' after he gobs. For those reasons, our fans will love him now. Player of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    DML’s quiet tonight… 🤔
    Leave it, he's just settled down for supper with his great Auntie in Coventry.