+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coventry tomorrow

Coventry tomorrow

Tricky game tomorrow.

They have a great record at home this season, winning all of their games against Forest, Reading and Boro, scoring 6 and conceding 2. One could argue that the three teams they have played are not performing to expectations and Boro in particular are struggling to find any sort of consistency... a case of too many players in?

With our excellent away form and their decent home form it should make for an interesting game.

Keeping Gyökeres quiet will be key for us as he's the main threat and Waghorn seems to have settled well - although as they are not traditionally quick players I feel we can deal with the physical side of their game - I like Waghorn but feel Morrison and Flint can wind him up enough.

Where we may struggle is with the pace of Walker and Maatsen - we know we really struggle when teams run at us.

Would be nice to leapfrog them and in reality we should be able to do a professional job there.... much of it depends on Micks selection again though.

Re: Coventry tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Tricky game tomorrow.

They have a great record at home this season, winning all of their games against Forest, Reading and Boro, scoring 6 and conceding 2. One could argue that the three teams they have played are not performing to expectations and Boro in particular are struggling to find any sort of consistency... a case of too many players in?

With our excellent away form and their decent home form it should make for an interesting game.

Keeping Gyökeres quiet will be key for us as he's the main threat and Waghorn seems to have settled well - although as they are not traditionally quick players I feel we can deal with the physical side of their game - I like Waghorn but feel Morrison and Flint can wind him up enough.

Where we may struggle is with the pace of Walker and Maatsen - we know we really struggle when teams run at us.

Would be nice to leapfrog them and in reality we should be able to do a professional job there.... much of it depends on Micks selection again though.
    How are they with multiple launches into the box versus the land of the giants?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    How are they with multiple launches into the box versus the land of the giants?
    Not been tested with that yet.

Let the bludgeoning beging 🤣

Harris Moore Colwill front 3 please

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Not been tested with that yet.

Let the bludgeoning beging 🤣
    Mc Fadzean ( spelling sorry) is a massive lump mind. Will be interesting to see who he’s matched up with