+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: This man could well be our next Prime Minister.

  1. #1

    This man could well be our next Prime Minister.


  2. #2

    Re: This man could well be our next Prime Minister.

    Nah Boris for the next 11 years he wants to beat Maggie's tennership .

    Allegedly Gove wont be trusted with Foreign Sec job , I read that he cant be trusted as someone said he'd declare war on the Middle east within a week of his appointments , so maybe some legs in this story.

    Don't worry your self for now your favourite Boris is at the helm and will be for some time before handing over the reins to Rishi Sunak .

    Gove is too right wing for the current is Socialist Conservative party

  3. #3

    Re: This man could well be our next Prime Minister.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nah Boris for the next 11 years he wants to beat Maggie's tennership .

    Allegedly Gove wont be trusted with Foreign Sec job , I read that he cant be trusted as someone said he'd declare war on the Middle east within a week of his appointments , so maybe some legs in this story.

    Don't worry your self for now your favourite Boris is at the helm and will be for some time before handing over the reins to Rishi Sunak .

    Gove is too right wing for the current is Socialist Conservative party
    Johnson won’t be PM for eleven years, if the voters don’t get shot of him before then, his party will.

  4. #4
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,641

    Re: This man could well be our next Prime Minister.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Give gives me the creeps. It is his manner more than his politics (a mixture of socially liberal and right nationalist/populist). He is the definition of oily, and makes his boss sound like a beacon of plain speaking - which is quite an achievement. At least the Gove-Vine dream team has broken up. Small mercy.

  5. #5

    Re: This man could well be our next Prime Minister.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Johnson won’t be PM for eleven years, if the voters don’t get shot of him before then, his party will.
    I don't think Boris will last until the next election.

  6. #6

    Re: This man could well be our next Prime Minister.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I don't think Boris will last until the next election.
    If that is true its bad news for Labour as Rishi Sunak will appeal.

    Hot news Gove is now in charge of Xmas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •