Thread: The Cold World of the Extremely Online Liverpool Fan

The Cold World of the Extremely Online Liverpool Fan

Re: The Cold World of the Extremely Online Liverpool Fan

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Feck em

Dublin

Insert Dorset , Dagenham, Dyfed

Insert any club name. We all love the teams we support.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Insert any club name. We all love the teams we support.
    Totally missing the point here

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Totally missing the point here
    By SO much

By SO much
    Should I follow some shit basketball team from Cardiff rsther than the Celtics?

I'm taking the thread off track, but I couldn't care less who the bloke say in the train next to me supports or if the bloke ahead of me in the chippy and his son follow united on the TV. I don't care if they then hate England national football team, whilst supporting a team thats English and hours away from home.

Maybe our lot from Pontypridd, Merthyr, Neath and Bridgend etc ought to support their local teams. Isn't Swansea the closer team for quite a few of our fans? Why don't they follow them instead? Was it because they had a choice? Why don't others get a choice?

This argument is ****ing boring.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Should I follow some shit basketball team from Cardiff rsther than the Celtics?

I'm taking the thread off track, but I couldn't care less who the bloke say in the train next to me supports or if the bloke ahead of me in the chippy and his son follow united on the TV. I don't care if they then hate England national football team, whilst supporting a team thats English and hours away from home.

Maybe our lot from Pontypridd, Merthyr, Neath and Bridgend etc ought to support their local teams. Isn't Swansea the closer team for quite a few of our fans? Why don't they follow them instead? Was it because they had a choice? Why don't others get a choice?

This argument is ****ing boring.
    Don't bring it up then! The thing I posted was a Liverpool fan discussing the toxic nature of a certain element of Liverpool fans online, I thought some people might find it interesting. It's got nothing to do with who anybody supports

Don't bring it up then! The thing I posted was a Liverpool fan discussing the toxic nature of a certain element of Liverpool fans online, I thought some people might find it interesting. It's got nothing to do with who anybody supports
    I read it in work earlier, most of it anyway but got busy, you're right I shouldn't have commented. Maybe I jumped the gun on how these threads usually go..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I read it in work earlier, most of it anyway but got busy, you're right I shouldn't have commented. Maybe I jumped the gun on how these threads usually go..
    it if ****ing long to be fair

Feedback

No one likes a vainglorious braggart

I will admit to skimming over some of it to get down the page faster as well. I did like what I read though and hopefully that's your thread back on track 👍