+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In a final farewell from Caerdydd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: In a final farewell from Caerdydd

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I have received this morning a Penalty Charge Notice for entering and stopping in a box junction in “Eastern Bay Link Road, Splott.”

No idea where that it is but I’m obviously bang to rights.

A lovely final gesture from Cardiff to me.

See you all at Ashton Gate.
    These are a nightmare at the moment in Cardiff, everyone beware. I've just had a £70 fine for the back of my van being on the end of the box at the Kitchener Road/Leckwith Road junction - heading toward the stadium.

I was aware of the traffic build up but a pedestrian decided to cross causing the car in front to stop prematurely, then a motor bike skipped around me (he can be seen doing it on the two still photos) and squeezed in front meaning I was trapped when the lights changed. Easy money, but I may try to appeal it.

A car parked near us has "DO NOT PARK HERE" scratched with a key I guess right across its bonnet, I assume by an angry neighbour. Extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    A car parked near us has "DO NOT PARK HERE" scratched with a key I guess right across its bonnet, I assume by an angry neighbour. Extreme.
    The counterpoint to that is I remember someone posting on here that they left their car parked near the ground overnight and when they went back to get it the next day someone had replaced a missing windscreen wiper for them.