+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets are here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season Tickets are here!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Delm, they're great and helpful when it's straightforward but believe me, the ticket office IT system awful. I don't take it out on the girls in the Ticket Office because they're doing their best but I do write much further up the chain and that usually gets things sorted. Except this year, the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing since COVID so goodness knows what it's like in other areas of the club.
    Oh I don't doubt, I was just saying that TOBW might still be able to get access today because they sort it quite quickly

How are peoples experience so far with how long it takes for points to show up once you've made a purchase? 'Linked' my card this morning (150 points) and have made some very small purchases at affiliates. They haven't shown up on the points balance just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh I don't doubt, I was just saying that TOBW might still be able to get access today because they sort it quite quickly
    Oh I know you were being helpful, and it was good advice. Wasn't a criticism so I apologise if it came over that way. I'm in a bit of a mood the club admin at the moment so I tend to go off on one!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Thanks Delmbox. I only saw your message just as I was leaving for the game, so I just decided to join the ticket office queue - that riveting experience will be part of my blog post on the game as I need to write about something having said that I did not want to moan too much about our “style” this season.