+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets are here!

Reserve

Re: Season Tickets are here!

Anyone else still not had theirs? Trying to get through to the Ticket Office phone line is a nightmare and have no confidence in my email being dealt with this side of Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz1927 View Post
    Anyone else still not had theirs? Trying to get through to the Ticket Office phone line is a nightmare and have no confidence in my email being dealt with this side of Christmas.
    Doesn't look like mine's coming today and I can't see anything on the website about what to do tomorrow if it hasn't.

Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Doesn't look like mine's coming today and I can't see anything on the website about what to do tomorrow if it hasn't.
    My postie has already been and will be leaving the house before he comes tomorrow so not ideal. Ordered mine and my dad's at the same time, his turned up Wednesday but mine is nowhere to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz1927 View Post
    My postie has already been and will be leaving the house before he comes tomorrow so not ideal. Ordered mine and my dad's at the same time, his turned up Wednesday but mine is nowhere to be seen.
    I don't think I'll bother tomorrow if it hasn't turned up by then.

Mine arrived in the post today.

Tried to Activate my card and I’ve got an error message on the app

“ FRP805 it looks like you don’t have a Pingit for club membership card. Please contact your club for help”

Any ideas guys ?

I know people who haven't had them today. My mate went down the ground and they gave him a paper ticket. The phones are down apparently.
    You don't need to activate it unless you want to buy stuff with it. It will still let you into the ground.

I don't think I'll bother tomorrow if it hasn't turned up by then.
    That's the spirit !

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Mine arrived in the post today.

Tried to Activate my card and I’ve got an error message on the app

“ FRP805 it looks like you don’t have a Pingit for club membership card. Please contact your club for help”

Any ideas guys ?
    You could try to contact the club

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    You could try to contact the club
    I detect sarcasm. Contacting the club is often easier said than done in my experience.

Some batches still to land tommorow fingers crossed for the unlikely ones highjack the postie alert

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You probably have to use chip and pin the first time you use it
    Does the pin arrive in a separate letter? I’ve hard my card but no pin

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    I've seen no pin .

Bank cards are delivered like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Under Manage your Prepaid Card, enter you Pingit for Clubs passcode, View your PIN, Confirm your passcode (again) and your PIN will be visible.

Unless the postman is late today, still no season ticket and what makes it worse, nothing on the website or Twitter for those of us who’ve not received them as to what the plan is for “non season ticket holders” - it’s pathetic.

Unless the postman is late today, still no season ticket and what makes it worse, nothing on the website or Twitter for those of us who’ve not received them as to what the plan is for “non season ticket holders” - it’s pathetic.
    I got mine but needed a digital ticket so emailed them, they sorted it really quickly if that helps TOBW Tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

As you know it's been a nightmare for me and Mrs Citizen. Ironically we received our season tickets this week but guess what? Yup, they're still for the seats that are in the restricted Red Zone (gotta protect those delicate players). Had a phone call from the club (after numerous emails) saying they've moved us again and there will be tickets available to pick up for the next three home matches from the booth. So I never know where we're sitting from one game to the next even though we've paid for our season tickets and all through the pandemic too.

They will be reviewing the situation at the end of January at the earliest which is Cardiff City admin-speak for - you two are f*cked and won't be getting what you've paid for this season.

You're right, it's pathetic.

I got mine but needed a digital ticket so emailed them, they sorted it really quickly if that helps TOBW Tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    Delm, they're great and helpful when it's straightforward but believe me, the ticket office IT system awful. I don't take it out on the girls in the Ticket Office because they're doing their best but I do write much further up the chain and that usually gets things sorted. Except this year, the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing since COVID so goodness knows what it's like in other areas of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Delm, they're great and helpful when it's straightforward but believe me, the ticket office IT system awful. I don't take it out on the girls in the Ticket Office because they're doing their best but I do write much further up the chain and that usually gets things sorted. Except this year, the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing since COVID so goodness knows what it's like in other areas of the club.
    Oh I don't doubt, I was just saying that TOBW might still be able to get access today because they sort it quite quickly

How are peoples experience so far with how long it takes for points to show up once you've made a purchase? 'Linked' my card this morning (150 points) and have made some very small purchases at affiliates. They haven't shown up on the points balance just yet.

Oh I don't doubt, I was just saying that TOBW might still be able to get access today because they sort it quite quickly
    Oh I know you were being helpful, and it was good advice. Wasn't a criticism so I apologise if it came over that way. I'm in a bit of a mood the club admin at the moment so I tend to go off on one!

Thanks Delmbox. I only saw your message just as I was leaving for the game, so I just decided to join the ticket office queue - that riveting experience will be part of my blog post on the game as I need to write about something having said that I did not want to moan too much about our “style” this season.

I wonder how many wished their tickets hadn't turned up today ???

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    How are peoples experience so far with how long it takes for points to show up once you've made a purchase? 'Linked' my card this morning (150 points) and have made some very small purchases at affiliates. They haven't shown up on the points balance just yet.
    They can stick their points up their arse , Barclays ain't having my bank account details .

Not linking it at all. Just using it as a season ticket nothing else. I don't see the point.
    When buying a season ticket previously you had access to deals in the club shop now you get this nonsense.

Well that's me convinced, computers are no longer the future
    The man is a fool.

Can't you imagine a world without computers 😂