+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Press conference this morning

Press conference this morning

Reading and what pack and mick had to say this morning - a couple of things struck me

1. How are 3 losses and 2 wins better than one win and 4 draws - that's just over 8 points less over a season?

2. Why did it take until the pre season friendly against Southampton to understand other sides are more athletic than us

3. Why is Mick not looking at the free market at the moment?

I know we are not the sharpest club on a lot of fronts at the moment but these conferences are bland old affairs where the press ask fairly bland questions and the club answer that they want?

Re: Press conference this morning

point 3 - do we have any wage budget available to being someone in on a free?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Reading and what pack and mick had to say this morning - a couple of things struck me

1. How are 3 losses and 2 wins better than one win and 4 draws - that's just over 8 points less over a season?

2. Why did it take until the pre season friendly against Southampton to understand other sides are more athletic than us

3. Why is Mick not looking at the free market at the moment?

I know we are not the sharpest club on a lot of fronts at the moment but these conferences are bland old affairs where the press ask fairly bland questions and the club answer that they want?
    1. It isn't.

2. If it did then it shouldn't have taken that long.

3. He isn't because we haven't got a pot to pi$$ in.

I agree on the questions though. Very tame and hardly ever move above a level akin to a cup of tea and cake at Mick's. Very dour.

1. How are 3 losses and 2 wins better than one win and 4 draws - that's just over 8 points less over a season? Because he cant add up ??

2. Why did it take until the pre season friendly against Southampton to understand other sides are more athletic than us : Because we look good in training and not being challenged to do more ,Covid absences ,or were too physical to be bothered to run ??

3. Why is Mick not looking at the free market at the moment? [B]Specsavers was shut

I know we are not the sharpest club : Just imagine the lift a manager gets having to sit in front of those cameras ,you rarely see a sharp manager