+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where do we go from here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Where do we go from here?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think an awful lot of people are making the assumption that we're in the process of changing our style without there being enough evidence yet that we are. Yes, we're suddenly picking Academy players after a long period where we weren't, but that could be out of financial necessity and we'll be back to what has become our norm if and when we're able to spend again.
    I don't see how anyone can watch today's 90 minutes and think we're changing into a more progressive passing side, if anything we're becoming even more long ball!

Re: Where do we go from here?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I don't see how anyone can watch today's 90 minutes and think we're changing into a more progressive passing side, if anything we're becoming even more long ball!
    My point has been that often the 90minutes is the last thing to change and reflects positive moves that have already been made off-the-pitch. There are signs that positive moves are happening away from the pitch.

I don't expect too many changes to the 90 minutes this season, but I can't understand how anyone on the board (the one headed up by Dalman or this message board) can watch us today and think there isn't need to change.