+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where do we go from here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Where do we go from here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He's getting a look in at Blackpool, he's getting games under his belt at this level. Next season we will likely be wthout ralls, pack and vaulks, so if he's shown he's capable at this level he can some straight in.
    With so many other new faces being bedded in I expect MM wanted to predominantly use his experienced midfielders this season. I certainly don't think it is because Wintle isn't good enough
    If it works out then fair play to the club they've pulled a blinder, however I have serious doubts over if he'll be good enough given his age and how quickly he was shipped out after his debut. Again we have terrible options in midfield, if he can't get in ahead of the current crop he's not going to be the man to replace them next season.

Re: Where do we go from here?

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    If it works out then fair play to the club they've pulled a blinder, however I have serious doubts over if he'll be good enough given his age and how quickly he was shipped out after his debut. Again we have terrible options in midfield, if he can't get in ahead of the current crop he's not going to be the man to replace them next season.
    hes probably closest to pack in playing style, and pack has been playing well so far