+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where do we go from here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Where do we go from here?

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    We haven't got the players to dramatically change our style and Tan isn't willing to invest big (rightly so in the middle of a pandemic if I'm letting my head rule my heart). We are stuck with what we have got sadly; do we really think a better manager could do much better with what we have left at the club? Tactics are poor yes, but we lack any real quality or creativity and haven't filled the massive gap that Tomlin has left in the squad. I've never seen a Cardiff team that looks so uncomfortable on the ball, the basics just aren't there.
    We can't go anywhere. We're stuck for another 20 months. At least.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We can't go anywhere. We're stuck for another 20 months. At least.
    I still can't quite believe they gave Mick a 2 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It'll probably get extended before Christmas, knowing those absolute pellets.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    As soon as he won a couple of games I knew that was it. Such is our board. And people think Tan is a smart bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    As soon as he won a couple of games I knew that was it. Such is our board. And people think Tan is a smart bloke.
    A man who is smart does not employ Neil Harris followed by Mick McCarthy in a bid to entertain fans.

He is also one of the men in the transfer committee and signs off the players that we sign.

All roads lead to Tan.

The product served up on the pitch is a direct result of the players, the way they play, the way the manager wants them to play and the tactics outlined by the manager. All of which overseen by Choo and Dalman who are overseen and picked by Tan.

We may be stuck with him but if he wants any return on his investment then I am sorry but he is not going the right way about it.
    Cutting our budget to next to nothing while employing managers with a woefully bad style is not the way to go sadly. I wait with baited breath for the 'but he funds this club out of his own pocket' lot.
    He might not have to pay so much to keep us afloat if him and his cronies had a scooby what they were doing.