+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Brexit Bonus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another Brexit Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    “The biggest disaster any Government has ever negotiated”.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...ver-negotiated

Apologies, just seen it was posted earlier today.
    Don't worry it's only Cheeseday, perhaps he will make back his profits from diversified his marketing strategy with other countries and at home ( I note he mentions the home market as if that's not been a priority for his business until now?? .

Unique British producers can make money outside of the EU , I know of a butchers that was saved by successfully exports ( high end means) to expats in North America .

I didn't pick up on his overall turnover / profit just the loss he has recently suffered , I should imagine rely's on robust refrigerated freight routes and we know since Brexit the shut down due to Covid would have greatly effected his operational profits and will be part of his £270k loss , I don't doubt his sales would been effected because of Brexit , but in recent times we've seen some extraordinary times and business losses ??

Re: Another Brexit Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't worry it's only Cheeseday, perhaps he will make back his profits from diversified his marketing strategy with other countries and at home ( I note he mentions the home market as if that's not been a priority for his business until now?? .

Unique British producers can make money outside of the EU , I know of a butchers that was saved by successfully exports ( high end means) to expats in North America .

I didn't pick up on his overall turnover / profit just the loss he has recently suffered , I should imagine rely's on robust refrigerated freight routes and we know since Brexit the shut down due to Covid would have greatly effected his operational profits and will be part of his £270k loss , I don't doubt his sales would been effected because of Brexit , but in recent times we've seen some extraordinary times and business losses ??
    You should give him a call and offer him advice, he clearly doesn’t know how to run his business, you’re wasted on this board