+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Brexit Bonus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another Brexit Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I know that a dwindling number of the hardcore set like to share memes such as the above on twitter, but it really is no response to the fact based post I posted above. The reality is that you seemed to want to incorrectly blame something, not the other way round..

I'll take it as a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I know that a dwindling number of the hardcore set like to share memes such as the above on twitter, but it really is no response to the fact based post I posted above. The reality is that you seemed to want to incorrectly blame something, not the other way round..

I'll take it as a compliment
    Facts like 1 second passport checks?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Facts like 1 second passport checks?
    Jonny boy...

Many people's knee-jerk response was to bLaMe BrExIT. Others said it was related to staffing issues on the French side. But we are still outside the EU, and the horrendous queues were not repeated, which suggests that the first theory was perhaps not correct.

I'll grant you though, your version of bingo is more fun, as at least there are a few options. The alternative version just has two words on it "Brexit" and "Tories". At least City won on the weekend, or else you'd be blaming that on Brexit too.