Thread: Another Brexit Bonus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another Brexit Bonus

But weve got blue passports mun.!!

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp...us-for-britain

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I saw this earlier on the guardian, then one of my favourite middle class lefty friends on FB posted it at lunch and so I knew one of you lot would be all over it soon.

My goodness, an anti brexit article in the guardian using cherry picked statistics that even at a quick glance through contains numerous inaccuracies.

I'll expect to read a balanced a view on the koran by T.Robinson before I read a balanced assessment of Brexit from there. It's pointless stressing this to you guys by now, if you are determined to only read the bad news, much of which isn't accurately presented either.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I saw this earlier on the guardian, then one of my favourite middle class lefty friends on FB posted it at lunch and so I knew one of you lot would be all over it soon.

My goodness, an anti brexit article in the guardian using cherry picked statistics that even at a quick glance through contains numerous inaccuracies.

I'll expect to read a balanced a view on the koran by T.Robinson before I read a balanced assessment of Brexit from there. It's pointless stressing this to you guys by now, if you are determined to only read the bad news, much of which isn't accurately presented either.

Fair play, James. A weaker man would have given up trying to educate us all by now!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post

Fair play, James. A weaker man would have given up trying to educate us all by now!
    You know you are being played, thats the frustrating thing!

I literally posted up data yesterday showing the Eurozone manufacturing sector is in recession (the UK's isnt) and no one cares.

Yet, an article in which, wait for it, the anecdotal comments from the esteemed Kenneth Mackenzie who has run a high-end men’s casualwear business called 6876, based in London since 1995 wets everyones knickers.

F**k me, it's like an article on crime in the UK that ignores crime data, but then interviews Mrs Goggins from Pontyspunky who had her pants stolen from her washing line last month.

Anything to tell the readers what they want to believe! Does my tits in!

I’m sure we wouldn’t take it personally if he did give up mind.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’m sure we wouldn’t take it personally if he did give up mind.
    I hope he doesn't.

It would be dull in here without the challenge.

It would be nice if we could have someone presenting that challenge in a less patronising and more compelling way, but we can't have everything!

I hope he doesn't.

It would be nice if we could have someone presenting that challenge in a less patronising and more compelling way, but we can't have everything!
    At times do you think balanced arguments, replies or challenges are equally patronising the other way , we know they can both rude and personal

I hope he doesn't.

I was only joking, James isn’t too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was only joking, James isn’t too bad.