+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder what training sessions are like.

Re: I wonder what training sessions are like.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    To be a footballer the ask is to not be fat and to work hard for the team that’s paying you an enormous amount of money.

Tomlin always has been and always will be a waste of space.

This over the top lauding of Tomlin is pathetic.
    I have lost respect for him, although, no doubt he has issues.
    If he could play I would still be happy to watch Cardiff with him in among our hoofball kings.
    For a period he was a delight to watch . saying otherwise might be seen as pathetic ??
    I am slightly amused , those that thought retaining McCarthy was a great coup because we managed to somehow win a couple
    of matches playing prehistoric football have suddenly woken from their trances.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I have lost respect for him, although, no doubt he has issues.
    If he could play I would still be happy to watch Cardiff with him in among our hoofball kings.
    For a period he was a delight to watch . saying otherwise might be seen as pathetic ??
    I am slightly amused , those that thought retaining McCarthy was a great coup because we managed to somehow win a couple
    of matches playing prehistoric football have suddenly woken from their trances.
    Lost respect for Tomlin , I never had any, pure show pony, being a decent footballer requires more than fancy flicks or cute shots for 10 minutes out of 90 .

Non team player, no loyalty, lacks discipline, no pace , greedy individual ,just living off odd skills moments.

Cancel his contract.

Mick lines them up, shows the ball to them and says 'imagine this is a bomb and it's ticking
    He then blows his whistle...'Playball!'

Get the ball to Flint Morrison and Moore so they can score from a header.
    That's why Colwills goals were such a delight

well pre season looked liked this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwXtXS3XJ7M

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Anyone who thinks that getting relegated to League One would be good for the club is an idiot.
    Couldn't agree more.
    The idea that we can ho down and come back up playing like Brazil in a few years is delusional.

Never understood the whole drop down a league for a new style, it's just daft and makes no sense. If we want a new style we need a different type of manager no matter what the division.

I think people think we would drop down a division and it would be a breeze with this new tippy tappy football.

MM and TC have a simple 3 point training plan:
    1. Work hard.
    2. Never give up.
    3. Anything else is a bonus.

The lads doing their neck strengthening so they don't tire heading the ball constantly and looking in the air all game

https://youtu.be/0jxzGUSEybE