Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I was speaking to TLG a few weeks back, i said in a sort of rhetorical way, 'What has happened to Joe Ralls?' His reply-'Russell Slade, Neil Warnock and Mick McCarthy'
It's not just the players that should be embarrassed, Micky no plan must either live in a bubble or walks around knowing he's got 2 years money so doesn't give a toss.
He must think fans are idiots to believe some of the shite he comes out with, the latest crock of shite was about hooking Colwill off at half time on Wednesday, according to Mick the lad was mentally shattered??
If that's the case as the Manager why hadn't he spotted it beforehand?
Why start him and set the lad up for a fall if he wasn't in the right frame of mind to start?
Or was it just a feeble excuse because Colwill was playing to instructions, which seemed to be get down the flank, knock it against a defender and win a throw in!
Mick states he had to start him as that's what the fans wanted, if he ever thought about that, Bacuna, Vaulks and a few more would never start a game again.
Weve got some really good youngsters coming through, and like anyone learning a trade they'll make mistakes along the way, most fans will forgive that and encourage them especially the likes of Colwill, Bagan Sang etc
For McCarthy it's easy to use them as a scapegoat and show us all what a tactical genius he is by playing Collins, FFS my granny would have hit the target from there