I sometimes wonder if some of our players reflect on our style of play, and secretly think it's shit, an embarrassment at times. Last nights game mustered up passages of play that wouldn't look out of place at Welsh League level. Players not able to control the ball with their first touch, having to take another and slowing the whole process down. Clearances hooked anywhere, nobody wanting to get on the ball, look up etc, no movement or support with the player with the ball. ****ing Vaulks getting the wrong side and giving away the inevitable free kick, How thick a footballer is Vaulks?

We've probably all worked in an Environment where the bosses aren't up to it, or the implementation is way off. The work suffers, nobody really knows what they're doing, and the end product turns out crap. We moan and groan, but ultimately, we all need that pay cheque, so go along with it for the most part. I wonder if the players are the same. Do they think that their product is shit? I doubt that any of them were versed in playing the way we do-It goes against what football is supposed to be about, the world over. I think that i would be embarrassed if i churned out shit like that.