+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All decisions are made by Tan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: All decisions are made by Tan

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    How do you know all this? For many years the “insiders” on the other board have been made to look foolish by purporting to know the inner workings of the coterie of an ethnic Chinese billionaire whose business empire is as secretive as the cash takings at a Shanghai brothel. Get real. Without Tan it’s more than likely that Cardiff City would be playing in the Vanarama National League!!
    Probably is an insider from the other board

Tan is not a perfect owner but atleast we haven't been looking over our shoulders regarding the Hmrc which we had to during previous owners reign.
    It could be a lot better but it could be an hell of a lot worse.
    I believe we are in safe hands so i just worry and moan about on the field problems..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I believe we are in safe hands so i just worry and moan about on the field problems..
    Come on Stockholm, let's be honest here - you mostly moan about people who use another message board.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Come on Stockholm, let's be honest here - you mostly moan about people who use another message board.
    Oh yes if hypocritical..
    I was going to post my agreement on your post above but now you can sod of Sugar.
    Love Stockholm