+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Covid vaccine and test passes to be introduced in Wales

Re: Covid vaccine and test passes to be introduced in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Just returned from Spain .
    Travelling is a total ball ache at the moment . Jabs, proof of jabs, proof of jabs that were in qr format are now in a letter that is a waste of space coming back into uk. travel locators .Spains own locator.
    We had to take the holiday or lose it , I won't be rushing out of the country for a while.
    Hour and half wait at airport as people were providing the appropriate documents.
    I dont know how they managed it but people were being turned away at the boarding gate . Wrong docs.
    I’ve got to sort out flights for 40 people to go to my wedding next year via Ryanair (when they finally decide to release them)

I’m really not looking forward to all the paperwork

Re: Covid vaccine and test passes to be introduced in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Just returned from Spain .
    Travelling is a total ball ache at the moment . Jabs, proof of jabs, proof of jabs that were in qr format are now in a letter that is a waste of space coming back into uk. travel locators .Spains own locator.
    We had to take the holiday or lose it , I won't be rushing out of the country for a while.
    Hour and half wait at airport as people were providing the appropriate documents.
    I dont know how they managed it but people were being turned away at the boarding gate . Wrong docs.
    Had the same in Majorca well over the top .