+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ryan Giles and Covid.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ryan Giles and Covid.

Getting it seems to be the sideshow, it’s all about preventing a visit to hospital/serious illness etc. I’m more interested to hear about the new vaccines that have been tweeked to counter new variants a d hopefully prevent transmission too…..

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Getting it seems to be the sideshow, it’s all about preventing a visit to hospital/serious illness etc. I’m more interested to hear about the new vaccines that have been tweeked to counter new variants a d hopefully prevent transmission too…..
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    They used to say that process would only take a matter of weeks or so - it seems to be taking much longer than that with the Delta variant and the fact that they're given boosters to the over 50s over the coming weeks and months suggest that there's no sign of a "tweeked" vaccine in the short to medium term.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They used to say that process would only take a matter of weeks or so - it seems to be taking much longer than that with the Delta variant and the fact that they're given boosters to the over 50s over the coming weeks and months suggest that there's no sign of a "tweeked" vaccine in the short to medium term.
    They were working on tweeking the current vaccine a year ago, I reckon this will be part of a booster surely? After all, the plan is for science to stay ahead of the virus. I’m sure I read the current vaccine was developed years ago anyway in case it was required for future use, like many others we know nothing about as of now….