+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Just got back and can honestly say that if Bournmouth are supposed to be one of the best in The Championship then the English League is more broken than I thought. They were nothing special but we were devoid of anything consistently creative.

A few things. Morrison made two long ball passes across the park which were pinpoint accurate and trapped perfectly in the first half. But nothing was done with them. So he can do it.

Moore ran into space on the left on several occasions only for one of midfielders to pass it directly forward to a Bournmouth player.

Colwill can play football and wants to but needs players around him who can play a one two.

Moore looks like he's lost his entire life savings on what was supposed to be a safe bet.

This is so far from development its laughable.

No player should be picked out as worse than the other because as a team we are....well not one.

It was a warm and sunny afternoon so I wore my shorts and the rather fetching pink away top which looked rather dapper.
    Bet you looked lovely 😍

Lovely sunny sunny day , pre match ales and laugh was Premiership standard, feck the football.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bet you looked lovely ��

Lovely sunny sunny day , pre match ales and laugh was Premiership standard, feck the football.
    Yup. It's gone. Like all the other matches. I'm just going to look forward to the next one. Met up with a load of people I hadn't seen since lockdown and that's more important to me!