+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v AFC BOURNEMOUTH. Match thread

What a miserable experience. Shit football and an apathetic crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    What a miserable experience. Shit football and an apathetic crowd.
    I actually though the atmosphere/crowd was pretty good today. considering we had barely nothing to get excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I actually though the atmosphere/crowd was pretty good today. considering we had barely nothing to get excited about.
    Me too. It faded, naturally halfway through the second half but it wasn't exactly edge of your seat stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Really? I thought it was dead pretty much straight from kick-off. All the chanting was half-hearted and there was barely any reaction to going behind.

It's quite telling that the post-match thread this week is only 3 pages long. Normally would be around 6 or 7 by this time. I guess there are only so many ways anyone can say how poor the current City squad is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    It's quite telling that the post-match thread this week is only 3 pages long. Normally would be around 6 or 7 by this time. I guess there are only so many ways anyone can say how poor the current City squad is.
    This is exactly what I was just thinking. It's getting depressing. They say "it's the hope that kills you", I respectfully disagree.