+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DML, anybody, give me something

Re: DML, anybody, give me something

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You appear to be becoming TLG’s lackey. You have obviously been brown nosing him far too long and it is adversely affecting your judgement. Associating with someone like that wont do your ‘street cred’ any good. Remember, he doesn't like our owner, apparently at least partly because he is from the far east and dresses differently.
    I don't think , given the miserable sods background, he would be concerned about the origin of the owner of our club

It's just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You appear to be becoming TLG’s lackey. You have obviously been brown nosing him far too long and it is adversely affecting your judgement. Associating with someone like that wont do your ‘street cred’ any good. Remember, he doesn't like our owner, apparently at least partly because he is from the far east and dresses differently.
    You are Dai Hunt and I claim my 5 pounds.

4 wins out of 4 for the under 23s.

Playing good football.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Playing good football.
    That'll have to stop. Can't have a Cardiff team doing that kind of thing. What would it do for our footballing reputation!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That'll have to stop. Can't have a Cardiff team doing that kind of thing. What would it do for our footballing reputation!!!!
    AND they did it without hoofing. Whoda thought you could win games and play decent football. Achieving the main aim of winning and playing a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    AND they did it without hoofing. Whoda thought you could win games and play decent football. Achieving the main aim of winning and playing a bit..
    They should be ashamed of themselves, don't they know we were in the 4th tier 20 years ago!?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Playing good football.
    They can beat our first team can’t they?