+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I hate the way my team play at the moment.

Re: I hate the way my team play at the moment.

Nice team talk Pete

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong (and I might be), but City made three signings last January - Perry Ng, who looks a decent enough at this level, although his form in recent games has been a bit ropey, Max Watters, who looked like a fish out of water in a City shirt and has been loaned out to League One MK Dons, and Jonny Williams, who was totally useless. The podcaster was impressed by that?
    Ng was hooked at half-time today, Watters was on the bench for MK Dons and guess what? Williams was out injured.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Let's get this straight - you're of the belief that City are moving in a different direction based on the views of a QPR fan and podcast?

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I might be), but City made three signings last January - Perry Ng, who looks a decent enough at this level, although his form in recent games has been a bit ropey, Max Watters, who looked like a fish out of water in a City shirt and has been loaned out to League One MK Dons, and Jonny Williams, who was totally useless. The podcaster was impressed by that?
    If you're going to cherry pick a paragraph at least chose the concluding one:

But I struggle to see how a side with U23's pleasing people with results and style, a genuine pathway for appearances into the first team and our recent senior signings being praised from outside doesn't have hope for the future. The one thing missing really is the 90minutes for the senior side, but how doesn't that change if other things are going reasonably well?
    I recognise you disagree but at least it's now a bit more reflective of what I was saying

Just spoken to Peter, told him 5 at the back was his fault, for winding Mick up

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Just spoken to Peter, told him 5 at the back was his fault, for winding Mick up
    That's at least 3 smileys funny.