+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I hate the way my team play at the moment.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: I hate the way my team play at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Sorry but where are you getting this hope from. What have you seen in McCarthy this season that possibly suggests any hint of the changes you see? The mind boggles with some people!
    This. I don't understand why some people seem to think that we are about to be at the beginning of something new. We are stuck in the middle. Change will not come until someone at the club acknowledges this and takes action.

Re: I hate the way my team play at the moment.

With some, I find myself thinking that the problem with Peter may not be what he is saying about City, but the party he represents. You can picture the scene, Labour high command n Cardiff feel they’re going to be obliterated in eight months time n the local elections, so they hit upon getting a City supporting Councillor to write an article for Wales Online in which he criticises the team’s style of play as the means to turn around their fortunes - it’s too ludicrous for words!

What I’d accept is that Peter’s chances of having his article published might have been increased a bit by him being a Councillor, but having known him for twenty years or more, what he wrote was from the heart, not some barely believable political calculation where he is “throwing accusations around”.