+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Usyk vs Joshua/Fury vs Wilder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Usyk vs Joshua/Fury vs Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nah, I don't think that Joshua has the speed or reaction to catch usyk with a combo. I fancy this to be a close one, although if you're right Stan, I'll be the first to say so.
    Chisora caused problems and i think i read that the fella in the fight before did to? Chisora was just throwing a big right hand whereas Aj isn't a bad boxer with a decent jab. I think Joshua finishes this by 6

Re: Usyk vs Joshua/Fury vs Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Chisora caused problems and i think i read that the fella in the fight before did to? Chisora was just throwing a big right hand whereas Aj isn't a bad boxer with a decent jab. I think Joshua finishes this by 6
    In my opinion, Chisora didn't cause Usyk that many problems, although you're right, he was throwing massive hooks and charging about the ring like a bull, until he gassed, then usyk started picking his shots. AJ is a much better fighter than Chisora, more measured and better in every respect. I think that AJ might fight tactically, which could suit Usyk, as i think that he's very intelligent, more intelligent than Joshua. Although, it could be over in 6-Who knows