+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Usyk vs Joshua/Fury vs Wilder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Usyk vs Joshua/Fury vs Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Weren't Aj Klitschko just 18 months after the fury fight? One danced away and the other went head into it getting a massive KO after being dragged through deep waters?

Otto wallin, Tom schwartz, francesco Pianeta, sefer seferi, Christian Hamer.

Ageing AJ opponents yes, but you could argue they are still better than the lot named above.
    Yes of course you can argue that. The big one with Fury is the 2 Wilder fights and he beat a slightly younger Klitshko comfortably.

Plus he hasnt got a very bad stoppage defeat on his record.

Joshua did start boxing later than Fury so there is the potential he can improve again where Fury the way hes lived his life could find that catches up with him.

As it stands I think the best Fury weve seen deals with the best Joshua weve seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    As it stands I think the best Fury weve seen deals with the best Joshua weve seen.
    I agree with this but in terms of reputation I think Fury gets away pretty lightly for the fact that he's been a champion twice and never defended it

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yes of course you can argue that. The big one with Fury is the 2 Wilder fights and he beat a slightly younger Klitshko comfortably.

Plus he hasnt got a very bad stoppage defeat on his record.

Joshua did start boxing later than Fury so there is the potential he can improve again where Fury the way hes lived his life could find that catches up with him.

Did he beat Klitshko comfortably though? I remember it being a terrible fight but thought the points decision was close?