+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The final part of A Killing In Tiger Bay

Re: The final part of A Killing In Tiger Bay

When they released Ronnie Actie and he came out of the court, you could see from all the pent-up frustration, anger, and raw emotion, that there, in front of the cameras, stood an innocent man. His immediate thoughts were not about himself, but the fact HE knew the others were all innocent too and attention needed bringing to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    When they released Ronnie Actie and he came out of the court, you could see from all the pent-up frustration, anger, and raw emotion, that there, in front of the cameras, stood an innocent man. His immediate thoughts were not about himself, but the fact HE knew the others were all innocent too and attention needed bringing to this.
    They are all innocent ! he cried

He knew it and wanted the world to know it

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    What I still can’t get my head around is, SWP had a witness who saw a white guy covered in blood and highly distressed, whose photo fit, looked nearly exactly like Jeffrey Dafoor but 10 months later, arrested and prosecuted 5 black guys. Although I hold SWP mainly responsible, everybody involved in this case, both prosecution and defence, should hold their heads in shame.
    They were all at it

Mike Mansfield said the defence solicitor present during miller's confession ......torture really ......May as well not have been there , totally useless

If Mike Mansfield says that , you know it stinks

I have taken a great interest in this thread and the other thread with great interest as I feel I know quite a bit about this case having actually attended the trial in Swansea on a few occasions.
    Terry White (Lynette's father) was a good friend of mine and a few of us went along with Terry to offer him support.
    I agree with most of the comments on here about SWP. utter wankers bent as phuc.
    Unfortunately Terry is no longer with us and he went to his grave without ever knowing about Gaffor. Indeed it was only a matter of weeks after his passing that Gaffor was arrested.
    At the time of the trials he was convinced by the police they had the right men .
    I was also in the same school as Dulla who I knew would not have commited this horrendous crime I told Terry this but he was having none of it,Terry was a man who could not be reasoned with at this time in fact he smashed all the windows at the south wales echo on a few occasions because he was not happy with their reporting of the case calling his daughter a prostitute. He would smash all the windows and wait for the police to arrive and arrest him.
    Also in the documentary Actie stated Terry turned up with a shotgun what he did not say was he put it through his letter box not knowing he could have actually walked in and let the gun go, TWICE.
    He did not go there to frighten him he meant to kill him and this would have been another murder on the police's hands.
    Another odd coincidence for me was I was on holiday in Barbados about 3 years ago having a drink in our hotel we heard a few welsh accents so decided to ask where they were from, Skewen they said if that was not bad enough when I said where I was from the older women in the party said she had just lost her husband who was a copper and was on the Lynette White case .
    After a few drinks she said to me you would have loved my husband he was the salt of the earth.
    I think not, I know how these scum worked,later found out he was to do with the admin/paperwork so it was probably down to him why said paperwork went missing.
    A very sad horrendous case all round and how these police officers behaved and got away with what they did is absolutely unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I thought I had a decent knowledge of what happened in the Lynette White case, but that programme was a real eye opener - the corruption was, obviously, bad enough, but I couldn't get over how thick the police came across as being.
    It was an eye-opener even for those of us who thought we knew something about it. Very well done programme, and the only reason for no counter-argument was that there wasn't one.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmarksplott View Post
    I have taken a great interest in this thread and the other thread with great interest as I feel I know quite a bit about this case having actually attended the trial in Swansea on a few occasions.
    Terry White (Lynette's father) was a good friend of mine and a few of us went along with Terry to offer him support.
    I agree with most of the comments on here about SWP. utter wankers bent as phuc.
    Unfortunately Terry is no longer with us and he went to his grave without ever knowing about Gaffor. Indeed it was only a matter of weeks after his passing that Gaffor was arrested.
    At the time of the trials he was convinced by the police they had the right men .
    I was also in the same school as Dulla who I knew would not have commited this horrendous crime I told Terry this but he was having none of it,Terry was a man who could not be reasoned with at this time in fact he smashed all the windows at the south wales echo on a few occasions because he was not happy with their reporting of the case calling his daughter a prostitute. He would smash all the windows and wait for the police to arrive and arrest him.
    Also in the documentary Actie stated Terry turned up with a shotgun what he did not say was he put it through his letter box not knowing he could have actually walked in and let the gun go, TWICE.
    He did not go there to frighten him he meant to kill him and this would have been another murder on the police's hands.
    Another odd coincidence for me was I was on holiday in Barbados about 3 years ago having a drink in our hotel we heard a few welsh accents so decided to ask where they were from, Skewen they said if that was not bad enough when I said where I was from the older women in the party said she had just lost her husband who was a copper and was on the Lynette White case .
    After a few drinks she said to me you would have loved my husband he was the salt of the earth.
    I think not, I know how these scum worked,later found out he was to do with the admin/paperwork so it was probably down to him why said paperwork went missing.
    A very sad horrendous case all round and how these police officers behaved and got away with what they did is absolutely unbelievable.
    It's shocking , so many victims even counting lynette and those charged

I would ask anyone with a legal background why these coppers have not been charged again over this

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's shocking , so many victims even counting lynette and those charged

I would ask anyone with a legal background why these coppers have not been charged again over this
    I can assure you if Terry was still alive he would have wanted answers

I can assure you if Terry was still alive he would have wanted answers
    Poor bloke , awful death for her

Those officers knew when he was finally convicted that they could face justice so must have been in contact

As the police were outside the court , Parris and others were shouting to the copper saying its the right result ......what about police corruption ?

They shouted so loud he gave up and left

Shameful

So many fit ups over the years by South Wales Police , it seems they got their house in order .........well I hope they have

Poor bloke , awful death for her

Those officers knew when he was finally convicted that they could face justice so must have been in contact

As the police were outside the court , Parris and others were shouting to the copper saying its the right result ......what about police corruption ?

They shouted so loud he gave up and left

Shameful

So many fit ups over the years by South Wales Police , it seems they got their house in order .........well I hope they have
    It was an eye opening documentary. Those 5 blokes have never got their lives back, 2 of them now not with us.
    Miller seemed really troubled even now.

We have seen so many major miscarriages of justice but the Police are never held to account.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    We have seen so many major miscarriages of justice but the Police are never held to account.
    Any attempts to prosecute the police would now probably be met with the response that it's not in the public interest to pursue.
    Well, let the public decide if that's the case or not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    It was an eye opening documentary. Those 5 blokes have never got their lives back, 2 of them now not with us.
    Miller seemed really troubled even now.
    Paris , Miller , Actie all look shot to bits , it must be a living hell

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Any attempts to prosecute the police would now probably be met with the response that it's not in the public interest to pursue.
    Well, let the public decide if that's the case or not.
    No public enquiry?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    This is the worst , the biggest fit up in British criminal legal history

No forensic evidence

Bullying and intimidation of Miller to get a confession which was the key to convict them

Jury only listened to part of Miller interview , where he denied involvement 300 times

Witnesses bullied and intimidated and forced to sign false confessions , used to convict innocent men . One woman , a prostitute , was told her children would end up I care unless she signed the statements , shown photos of children in care homes to frighten her

Paris and Abdullahi had people putting them away from murder scene at time of murder . Abdullahi was on a boat !

Yet no police officers convicted of any crime ?

It's staggering

I knew a woman who was a copper who often worked at Cardiff City games . I told her that South Wales Police has a shocking reputation for fitting people up . She said that was a long time ago .

I said you just don't get this do you ? I listed off the miscarriages of justice , she just brushed it off . It's unbelievable .

Thanks for that just read it and thought it provided enough in it to enable a re-trial for the officers involved , its not going to happen though is it.
    Must be the worse case of miscarriage of justice and fitting up of innocent men ever in this country.

Thanks for that just read it and thought it provided enough in it to enable a re-trial for the officers involved , its not going to happen though is it.
    Must be the worse case of miscarriage of justice and fitting up of innocent men ever in this country.
    Yep , it's a disgrace and it happened right on out doorstep

South Wales Police serves Cardiff which is very cosmopolitan

You hardly ever see black police officers , I have never ever seen a black police officer at any cardiff city games

You have to wonder

Yep , it's a disgrace and it happened right on out doorstep

South Wales Police serves Cardiff which is very cosmopolitan

You hardly ever see black police officers , I have never ever seen a black police officer at any cardiff city games

You have to wonder
    Is a career in the police that tempting if you’re a young black person though?
    Especially given the way they’ve been treated in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Is a career in the police that tempting if you’re a young black person though?
    Especially given the way they’ve been treated in the past.
    Is the point I am making , if you are a young black lad in Butetown or Grangetown you are going to know about the story of the Cardiff 3