+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club TV not selling today’s game?

Club TV not selling today’s game?

Anyone know why not? Only audio appears to be on sale on club website?

Re: Club TV not selling today’s game?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    Anyone know why not? Only audio appears to be on sale on club website?
    Games that kick off at 3.00pm on a Saturday can not be televised live, which includes red button or club tv. Never have been able to.

I purchased City v Millwall and Bristol from CCFC TV, as well as Peterborough away and watch on my phone.
    I was in Cyprus at the time - so that might not have been available in the UK?
    I found the link on City’s Instagram page around 2 hrs before KO.

However today is an away game so not sure if it will be available?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Games that kick off at 3.00pm on a Saturday can not be televised live, which includes red button or club tv. Never have been able to.
    I'm baffled as to how I'll watch todays game then, like every other game on the firestick through one of the clubs TV services..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm baffled as to how I'll watch todays game then, like every other game on the firestick through one of the clubs TV services..
    It'll be available internationally on club tv, just not in the UK.

Which means any IPTV services that have club tv will have it.

Hope this helps.

I watched the Bournemouth game on fire stick in Corfu..............that really enhanced my holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    It'll be available internationally on club tv, just not in the UK.

Which means any IPTV services that have club tv will have it.

Hope this helps.
    So it's on club tv. Cheers.

Just use a VPN and set it to Netherlands........

That explains it then. Got so used to watching every game. Thanks for the responses. Guess it’s radio wales or find another source. Wish we’d gone now……..

Okay, how about someone posting an idiots guide to getting around this. Obviously, it's possible to 'cheat the system' by pretending you live abroad. How do you do it?

Use a VPN and hope they don't have a way of clocking onto you. I've done so once or twice. Just get something like NordVPN or ExpressVPN or any one of endless others download their programme, pay for a months worth or whatever way you choose to pay (can get various xxxmb free offers)...then with the click of a button you'll appear as if you are in whichever foreign land you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Use a VPN and hope they don't have a way of clocking onto you. I've done so once or twice. Just get something like NordVPN or ExpressVPN or any one of endless others download their programme, pay for a months worth or whatever way you choose to pay (can get various xxxmb free offers)...then with the click of a button you'll appear as if you are in whichever foreign land you choose.
    Do you still use your own club log-in?

Yes, I've also used the login on more than one device from more than one location simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Yes, I've also used the login on more than one device from more than one location simultaneously.
    I know that works - if I pay to watch an away game, my son can also watch the same game using the same log-in, in a different city.

So it's on club tv. Cheers.
    If you live abroad or have illegal access to an international service in this country, Mr Pedantic.

By breaking the law using an illegal service in this country.

By breaking the law using an illegal service in this country.
    You want me TO PAY to watch this shite we serve up? It'll be on and if the games any good I'll stick with it if its not I'll probably hoover and throw the dogs toys about the place. She's entertaining when she does her zoomies and spins like a tornado and bounces sofa to sofa.