+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: BLACKBURN ROVERS 5 - 1 CARDIFF CITY.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BLACKBURN ROVERS v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You keep spouting this nonsense. You don't seem to have realised it's September.
    In terms of my prediction (there's things to look forward to but not necessarily this season) and your prediction (apart from top four, there's no one better than Cardiff) mine seems a bit closer to being accurate.

Re: BLACKBURN ROVERS v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    In terms of my prediction (there's things to look forward to but not necessarily this season) and your prediction (apart from top four, there's no one better than Cardiff) mine seems a bit closer to being accurate.
    I believed most teams at this level this season would struggle to cope with City's prehistoric, physical football. I was hopelessly wrong. The season is already turning into an embarrassment for McCarthy and his band of not so merry men.

Meanwhile, your 'predictions' are just pie-in-the sky gibberish. You seem to be labouring under the illusion that Tan and Co have some sort of grand plan when that so obviously isn't the case. Meanwhile, the notion that the current crop of youngsters are some sort of golden generation is fanciful at best.