Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
I wonder what tripe he will spout after this game?
There were positives blah de blah
Tactics are terrible and his team selections are shit.
Our defence has been shite for a number of games but he sticks with them.
I wanted him to do well but he's another dinosaur who only has one way of playing he hasn't a clue..
Get rid NOW
I just scrolled back the video interviews on the CCFC app back to MM's interview post Sheff Wed's thumping. Was quite the carbon copy of yesterday's interview - he doesn't know what's wrong he's had them doing everything he asks of them and giving it their all and when they've been doing that things have been going well he says. Asked you only made subs very late on didn't you feel like it was worth making a change a lot earlier he said yeah he did but he just felt the team he picked were good enough to win it so wanted to see them show that in the 2nd half so decided against making changes. He feels he doesn't know what has happened but asks maybe opposition now have gotten aware to their game and know what they've got to do to prepare for us now. Asked what happens if it continues he says well if we're not going up we definitely will have to start playing a lot of the youngsters with a view to next season now.

He was aware opposition had sussed us out then and we remain sussed out!