+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mick McCarthy

Mick McCarthy

I wonder what tripe he will spout after this game?
    There were positives blah de blah
    Tactics are terrible and his team selections are shit.
    Our defence has been shite for a number of games but he sticks with them.
    I wanted him to do well but he's another dinosaur who only has one way of playing he hasn't a clue..
    Get rid NOW

Re: Mick McCarthy

Looks like 5 defeats in 6 - he hasn't got a clue. Better get rid sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    Looks like 5 defeats in 6 - he hasn't got a clue. Better get rid sooner rather than later.
    Our biggest outlay this season wont be on any player, but will be on paying up his contract.

Match Fred bruv u ain't special

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    These players could play a bit of football under a manager who wants to.
    I'd rather lose trying to play football than lose humping the ball into the air with no clue

Brought in by the fun boy three as were the two route one merchants before him.

Change is needed right through the club, not just at managerial level.

Most boards know letting players leave and just saying 'let's use the kids' overnight won't work but our board seem to think it is some cutting edge planning.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Match Fred bruv u ain't special
    And keep the rest of the board for politics and shit music threads is it?
    Mind ya business bruv

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Most boards know letting players leave and just saying 'let's use the kids' overnight won't work but our board seem to think it is some cutting edge planning.
    Maybe Mick sold them the idea of using the youngsters at the interview for the job? Easy to blame the commitee but the commitee don't pick the team or the dross tactics. A manager whose twenty years passed his sell by date is the 3 Amigos fault.

Harris was sacked after 6 consecutive defeats.

This today will be 5 defeats from the last 6.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    And keep the rest of the board for politics and shit music threads is it?
    Mind ya business bruv

You forgot rock threads and technophobes

We are not playing the kids though. 2 in that line up.

A painfully slow central defence and 3 man central midfield. Full of experience.

This games dead. Save Moore. Chuck on Collins and axe half this line up and lets see what our kids can actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    We are not playing the kids though. 2 in that line up.

A painfully slow central defence and 3 man central midfield. Full of experience.

This games dead. Save Moore. Chuck on Collins and axe half this line up and lets see what our kids can actually do.
    We're not playing the kids but there are two in the line up? So we're playing the kids then. Two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Maybe Mick sold them the idea of using the youngsters at the interview for the job? Easy to blame the commitee but the commitee don't pick the team or the dross tactics. A manager whose twenty years passed his sell by date is the 3 Amigos fault.
    It is their stupid fault for not realising you can't just throw kids in and it all turn out great then isn't it.

The owner and board haven't got a clue.

It is their stupid fault for not realising you can't just throw kids in and it all turn out great then isn't it.

The owner and board haven't got a clue.
    We have two kids starting today and only one is starting their career this season. That's not throwing them in.

I recognise there is an issue in asking them to play game which they wouldn't naturally play and that Mick's contract is probably a year too long - decision to offer was made too quickly. Arguably, kids aren't going to be damaged by a season playing with older pros but the older pros aren't doing enough to win the games at the moment.

I.e. it's nothing to do with the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    We have two kids starting today. That's not throwing them in.

I recognise there is an issue in asking them to play game which they wouldn't naturally play and that Mick's contract is probably a year too long - decision to offer was made too quickly. Arguably, kids aren't going to be damaged by a season playing with older pros but the older pros aren't doing enough to win the games at the moment.

I.e. it's nothing to do with the kids.
    It was more a response to the post before it but kids need to be introduced gradually.

Senior pros in decline and kids not quite good enough ends with this result.

It was more a response to the post before it but kids need to be introduced gradually.

Senior pros in decline and kids not quite good enough ends with this result.
    We’ve got no money what do you expect?

I cannot recall a manager who has looked more disinterested in his job than this clown.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Mick's contract is probably a year too long - decision to offer was made too quickly.
    Make that two years too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I cannot recall a manager who has looked more disinterested in his job than this clown.
    waste of space

So if Tan owns the club and he ultimately sanctions the decisions then if you are all saying all he will do is bring in another yes man ......

Then clearly the ire on here should be directed at the owner

And he doesn't listen

So ......

I doubt that we can afford to sack him. Let's hope that Celtic need a new manager soon.

I don't think we can afford to NOT sack him he's shite

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I don't think we can afford to NOT sack him he's shite
    This

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I doubt that we can afford to sack him. Let's hope that Celtic need a new manager soon.
    League 1 is a possibility with this dinosaur

Get rid, so short sighted of the club when they gave him a 2 year deal.

Bring up Morison