+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mick McCarthy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mick McCarthy

Inevitable now that should we be playing nice football but 18th and seriously threatening the relegation places or even go down people will give that manager time and patience ?

I think you are having a giraffe

I sincerely hope if MMs time is up his replacement transforms the club in a root and branch approach but I can't see it happening

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Inevitable now that should we be playing nice football but 18th and seriously threatening the relegation places or even go down people will give that manager time and patience ?

I think you are having a giraffe

I sincerely hope if MMs time is up his replacement transforms the club in a root and branch approach but I can't see it happening
    I honestly wouldn't mind an actual relegation battle with jeopardy.. anything for some entertainment at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind an actual relegation battle with jeopardy.. anything for some entertainment at this point
    Enter McCarthy's revolutionary 8-2-0 formation!

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Why would that be entertaining?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Why would that be entertaining?
    Why would it not? Goalkeeper scoring to keep us up on the last day and all that kind of shit, why not.. L1 would be a blast if we ****ed up too.