Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
Our next three games:

West Brom: we had a good record against their manager last year - admittedly at "lesser" opposition - and it's probably not wholesale change from that style.

Reading: today they had no senior defenders and Junior Hoilett playing as a false 9. If that's still true when we play them surely we can fancy our chances?

Swansea: they now play closer to a style we struggle against but last year we won away by scoring from a corner and then camping inside our own box with Kieffer Moore physically unable to run around - we can definitely repeat that. So far this season they've struggled to create chances and struggled to win at home.

A little bit of over-selling our side but we're getting some of our key players back and it's a more interesting messageboard if some of us are optimistic
Fair play saying we took points off a manager rather than the team we played is a new one.

I think we can win at least one of them, probably Reading next week but I don't look at those three and think yes we are favoured for all of them by any stretch.

Giles is the only quality player we're missing, I genuinely do not know what Ralls does anymore.