Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
People are talking about the possibility of City being dragged into a relegation scrap. Middlesbrough fans must be thinking the same about their team. In their last seven games, Boro have played QPR, Derby, Blackburn, Coventry, Nottingham Forest, Blackpool and Reading. The only side out of that lot they managed to beat was Forest.

I've long been of the opinion that the ideal time for Warnock to retire would have been straight after guiding City to promotion in 2018. Things could have been very different for both the Bluebirds and Warnock had that happened. But he just couldn't leave it there. Instead, City are still paying a heavy price for his poor purchases and he's almost certainly going to end up having been sacked from his final two jobs in football.
Giving Warnock another year after relegation just summed up the knowledge of the board members, absolutely zero.
It effectively wasted our parachute payments on another whole load of Warnock ball players.
I've got to be honest the man didn't give a fack about Cardiff City it was all about his ego.
I've was never taken in by the spiel he spews out at every club he goes to.