+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tough times for the Dinosaurs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tough times for the Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Bernard Arnault, Mukesh Ambani, Larry Ellison, Zhong Shanshan, Amancio Ortega, Colin Zheng Huang, Masayoshi Son, Dieter Schwarz, Wang Wei, Francois Pinault, Charles Koch, Daniel Gilbert, Ma Huateng, Steve Ballmer, etc, etc, etc.

How about Elon Musk? City could eventually become the first club managed from space.
    He could at least pay for Dai Hunt to be the first Cardiffian in space, no return.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    He could at least pay for Dai Hunt to be the first Cardiffian in space, no return.
    Dai was on the Sports phone in on BBC Radio Wales after the game yesterday. It's amazing how lucid he sounds away from the ground. He told an incredulous story of how he was speaking to Tomlin and Tomlin told him he'd never play for Mick McCarthy. By this, I think he meant McCarthy had told him, Tomlin, that he'd never play for the club again. The truth or bullsh*t ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Dai was on the Sports phone in on BBC Radio Wales after the game yesterday. It's amazing how lucid he sounds away from the ground. He told an incredulous story of how he was speaking to Tomlin and Tomlin told him he'd never play for Mick McCarthy. By this, I think he meant McCarthy had told him, Tomlin, that he'd never play for the club again. The truth or bullsh*t ?
    You don't have to look fat between the lines to know MM has no interest in using Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    You don't have to look fat between the lines to know MM has no interest in using Tomlin.
    Sadly, you are probably right. I just find it incredulous though that Tomlin would open up to Dai Hunt about the comings and goings on at the club. I guess Tomlin doesn't give a flying one....