+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tough times for the Dinosaurs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tough times for the Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Why should i answer to you?
    You don't have to answer my question, Stockholm, and I can understand why you don't want to. After all, doing so would highlight how dumb your question was.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You don't have to answer my question, Stockholm, and I can understand why you don't want to. After all, doing so would highlight how dumb your question was.

The question was clearly not for you so don't reply..
    I hardly club bash and i don't want a new owner so the question you made trying to be a smart arse is pointless

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I hardly club bash and i don't want a new owner so the question you made trying to be a smart arse is pointless
    Of course it's not pointless. The truth is you'd never heard of Vincent Tan before he bought into CCFC and started throwing his cash around, and yet you're asking others who they want to replace him. It's an especially stupid question.

You seem to be strongly opposed to the managers Tan employs and yet you apparently want him to remain as the club's owner. That's pretty stupid too, unless you yearn for more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Of course it's not pointless. The truth is you'd never heard of Vincent Tan before he bought into CCFC and started throwing his cash around, and yet you're asking others who they want to replace him. It's an especially stupid question.

You seem to be strongly opposed to the managers Tan employs and yet you apparently want him to remain as the club's owner. That's pretty stupid too, unless you yearn for more of the same.
    The question wasn't for you so just mind your business..