+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R Kelly

Re: R Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Cant see what could be gained by making this at all. Can't really class it as entertainment so what's the point?
    Well it is a form of entertainment isn't it, as is all tele. Been a lot of dramas based on true events that have been grim but people are "entertained" by the story.

I'm not sure it's one I'll be keen to watch but I thought that about the Fred West one.

True crime stuff is popular.

They used to leave it a while though, although I suppose I'm thinking more the allegations being recent, I suppose it mostly did happen decades ago.

Cant see what could be gained by making this at all. Can't really class it as entertainment so what's the point?
    Some people may have said the same of 'Schindler's List' and 'The Killing Fields'. Personally, I would reserve judgement until I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I can't hear all the famous stars who sought him out for collaborations , cant help think they would have a sniff of this vile little man's behaviours or heard the rumours ,see no evil ,speak no evil, or don't mention it ?
    I was in school with a member of Lostprophets sister, they didn't know a thing about Ian Watkins.

Nightstalker on Netflix was a good watch.

Should they not make shows like this too?

It is a worry that folk will watch it this in their millions , one to avoid I think .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It is a worry that folk will watch it this in their millions , one to avoid I think .
    How can you make such a judgement when you have absolutely no idea as to the content?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Nightstalker on Netflix was a good watch.

Should they not make shows like this too?

I guess the difference is that Saville was in the public eye, whereas other documentary subjects became known because of their crimes.

Ps I started replying thinking you were talking about the nightstalker series that was on itv last week, not knowing there was a US version aswell

I guess the difference is that Saville was in the public eye, whereas other documentary subjects became known because of their crimes.

Ps I started replying thinking you were talking about the nightstalker series that was on itv last week, not knowing there was a US version aswell
    Yes the US version. I'm guessing it was big news in the US before it was made into a documentary

I've not seen the UK one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Read Barca Blues reply to me

Cases as far back as 2002 were known ,discussed,suspected and demised on this fella

Smile Re: R Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Read Barca Blues reply to me
    I did before I posted that link

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I did before I posted that link
    29th October, 2011, Jesus, where’s the time gone eh?