+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sack the board

Sack the board

I'm digging out Mick but it is the clueless ***** above him that should be owning this.

The tossers.

Re: Sack the board

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I'm digging out Mick but it is the clueless ***** above him that should be owning this.

The tossers.
    Sack the board? For whom?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Sack the board? For whom?
    Anybody.

They truly are not fit to run the club. Other than into the ground.

Anybody.

Easy to say that but Tan won't sell. And even if he did we don't want Hammam the liar and bullshitter back he nearly killed Cardiff city last time and didn't care a hoot. Langstone Sam would take us under he's a circus clown.
    Who else would take us over? Tan will only sell to an Asian consortium in my opinion and i don't think there's been any interest.
    But i agree with you something needs to be done asap

Anybody.

this is at the door of the manager.
    the board didn't make him pick a line up that made no sense, they didn't choose the way we play.
    they picked an experienced manager to guide us through a cost cutting period before we can start to rebuild.
    you clearly have some obsession with the board

Easy to say that but Tan won't sell. And even if he did we don't want Hammam the liar and bullshitter back he nearly killed Cardiff city last time and didn't care a hoot. Langstone Sam would take us under he's a circus clown.
    Who else would take us over? Tan will only sell to an Asian consortium in my opinion and i don't think there's been any interest.
    As a certain other poster once asked. Had you heard of Tan before he bought City?

Why do you expect me to know every potential buyer?

This situation has been caused by this lot who haven't got a clue, have wasted the Premier League money and parachute payments and choose to keep plodding along with Dalman and Choo playing at running a football club.

Shambolic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this is at the door of the manager.
    the board didn't make him pick a line up that made no sense, they didn't choose the way we play.
    they picked an experienced manager to guide us through a cost cutting period before we can start to rebuild.
    you clearly have some obsession with the board
    And the manager was picked by?

The same people who picked Trollope, Ole, Slade, Warnock, Harris and Mick but the problem is all of those managers. Yeah right!

Tan will have trouble giving us away in league 1. He might aswell cut his losses, 10 years and still hasn’t got a clue how to run a football club, blown millions, time to write all those shocking decisions you made off hey Vinnie?

As a certain other poster once asked. Had you heard of Tan before he bought City?

Why do you expect me to know every potential buyer?

This situation has been caused by this lot who haven't got a clue, have wasted the Premier League money and parachute payments and choose to keep plodding along with Dalman and Choo playing at running a football club.

Shambolic.
    Ah are you Sugar or do you just folllow and bum each other around the messageboard?
    And actualy yes i had heard of Tan before Cardiff City due to company i did some work for but never in a million years would i have guessed he would buy us.

Ah are you Sugar or do you just folllow and bum each other around the messageboard?
    And actualy yes i had heard of Tan before Cardiff City due to company i did some work for but never in a million years would i have guessed he would buy us.
    Bum each other? Are you ten? Ffs

You heard of Tan before he bought Cardiff City 😄

That's on a par with dml level of bullshit that.

What work did you do?

Install some deep fat fryers at a series of Kenny Roger's Roasters?