+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Maybe teams have sussed us out?

Maybe teams have sussed us out?

I don't know what's wrong but I was happy with the first 3 minutes I thought we were excellent at the back but then maybe teams know how to play around our players now and really all we can do is go again and have my lads doing their best giving their all I thought we were well at the races today but turns out they weren't me and Terry will have to go now back with the lads and it's focus on t' next game

Re: Maybe teams have sussed us out?

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    I don't know what's wrong but I was happy with the first 3 minutes I thought we were excellent at the back but then maybe teams know how to play around our players now and really all we can do is go again and have my lads doing their best giving their all I thought we were well at the races today but turns out they weren't me and Terry will have to go now back with the lads and it's focus on t' next game
    We play with three slow centre backs (well, 5 tonight!). Not hard to suss out, play with a bit of place through them

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    We play with three slow centre backs (well, 5 tonight!). Not hard to suss out, play with a bit of place through them
    All we can do is have the lads give their all again

It's not hard, we play the same way every week.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    It's not hard, we play the same way every week.
    It worked well for Ireland m lad