+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What has Mick said post game?

What has Mick said post game?

Please tell me at least one journo asked why he played 5 centre halves and dropped our only striker who looks remotely like scoring (well last season at least).

Re: What has Mick said post game?

In a dour Yorkshire accent.
    I'm getting sacked in the morning apparently

Hes going to work hard to turn it around.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-mick-21705733

Mick made a deadpan comment about one of the journo's dress sense, and they all laughed.

The 62-year old reiterated he understood the fans' frustrations after his team were booed off the field and why they questioned his future.

"The away fans singing it at me doesn't bother me one bit, but the home fans doing it? That's a completely different ballgame, but I can't say we don't deserve it, because we aren't playing well," he added.

"I hope this is where my experience comes in, because otherwise I will be struggling.

"We will work hard to turn this around.

"Whether we get back to the form of last year I don't know but we need to try."

I hope he's out before the weekend because if he manages to scrape a draw against Reading, this dirge will cronk along till we play the jacks in mid October. No, please.

Get rid now , and you've got the best part of a month to find someone new. Morison as caretaker.