+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phillips & Nelson

Re: Phillips & Nelson

Nelson is absolute rubbish and Phillips needs a break. Come to think of it that applies to nearly all our team; can we loan some reserve team from the National League? We may see an improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You got to be f**king taking the pi$$. !!!!!!!!!!!

Brown should be no-where near, ever wearing a Cardiff City shirt again.
    Mick said that he did well and that he was correct with his decision to play 5 at the back.

I wish I was joking but he said this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Nelson has the look of a rabbit caught in the headlights of an oncoming car whenever he's in possession of the ball.
    To say he's a limited player is an understatement.. League One player at best!
    I have seen him play well and showed promise particular under Harris, he was a Div 1 player developing into a Championship ,that progression has indeed been halted

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have seen him play well and showed promise particular under Harris, he was a Div 1 player developing into a Championship ,that progression has indeed been halted
    Without a doubt, there have been times when he's rolled up his sleeves and really got stuck in, however, the quality has never been there.

To be fair Brown has been playing better (in his two games), than Morrison or Nelson. Play him at CB instead alongside Flint. We needed two new full backs in the summer and bought nobody. So we have Ng, Sand and McGuinness playing right back in successive games and Bagan or Brown at left back every other game! Mad.

I think we need to stick with Morrison and hope he gets back to his best.

Id play Morrison and Maguiness.