+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has He Gone Yet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has He Gone Yet

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head -

SJ: "No, for the fans (I mean). The fans can say what they want. The problem is, if it's in their heads now, they are going to start building the narrative up. The moment he puts the wheel back on, they'll dial it down, when the wheels come off again, which they do, every now and again, they'll be back up again because it's now in their heads that McCarthy isn't for them, they don't fancy him. We've got to manage that with how many of the fans are we talking about? Are we talking about a big slug of the fans or are we talking about the usual trappy suspects who have got too much to say for themselves?"
    He's never been for me. What does that orange **** know

Re: Has He Gone Yet

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He's never been for me. What does that orange **** know
    Quite a lot if you listen to what he says.

I used to think he was a pompous prick but he is one of the more open, honest and knowledgeable ex owners in the mainstream who isn't scared to say what he feels is right even if it puts noses out of joint.

His conversation with Derek Chisora was an eye opener.