+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has He Gone Yet

Has He Gone Yet

Most of us didn't want this appointment in the first place, I was shouting for Nigel Pearson who I think would have been a much better choice.

Re: Has He Gone Yet

If he's not gone by the end of today then something is seriously wrong at the Club.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    If he's not gone by the end of today then something is seriously wrong at the Club.
    No shit

Well deduced Sherlock

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    What have i missed

The Silence is deafening

He hasn’t got any petrol

Hes not going is he.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Hes not going is he.
    Oh he is …it’s over

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He hasn’t got any petrol
    Saw a meme earlier of him applying for his hgv.

Either that or he is sourcing one to use in defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Most of us didn't want this appointment in the first place, I was shouting for Nigel Pearson who I think would have been a much better choice.
    Ditto,I was screaming for Nigel Pearson

What’s the time difference between here and Malaysia ? The decision is not going to be made in this country

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    no way...another dinosuour...

He's left his mask in the toilet

Why???

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    no way...another dinosuour...
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    Why???
    Because he built that Leicester side which Ranieri inherited.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He hasn’t got any petrol
    I’ll pop around with a Jerry can if it helps shift him

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    What’s the time difference between here and Malaysia ? The decision is not going to be made in this country
    Malaysia are +8 hours, it's about 1.15am over there. I guess it's fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Because he built that Leicester side which Ranieri inherited.
    He did indeed

I think Mickey Mouse’s taxi will be called Saturday after another drubbing 🥺🥺🥺

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’ll pop around with a Jerry can if it helps shift him
    So you re one of the petrol hoarders then!!!!

As bad as short cutters!!!!!

Bristol City fans are not too impressed, I understand.

Assuming MM goes soon, as I can’t see him turning this around with the fixtures we have coming up between the international windows.

A few mangers out of work that spring to mind.

Frank Lampard - plenty of merit here, done well at Derby and managed to attract some decent youngsters.
    Felt for him a little when Chelsea won the champions league a few months after letting him go.
    Chris Hughton - can’t let what happened at Forest take away too much from his previous finishes in this league and kept Brighton in Prem.
    Chris Wilder would be a good fit.
    I was impressed with the energy and pressing of his Sheffield Team the season we went up.
    I think he has the kind of attributes we need right now.

Other than that we would have to hunt someone on the cheap who’s on the up from the lower leagues.
    Had Bamba stayed we could have had 6 defenders on the pitch last night and the majority of fans would have been happy to give him a chance.
    Is there a fake Nuno, Bielsa or Farke out there?

Well end up with Ryan Giggs or Robert Page. Ha

This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head -

SJ: "No, for the fans (I mean). The fans can say what they want. The problem is, if it's in their heads now, they are going to start building the narrative up. The moment he puts the wheel back on, they'll dial it down, when the wheels come off again, which they do, every now and again, they'll be back up again because it's now in their heads that McCarthy isn't for them, they don't fancy him. We've got to manage that with how many of the fans are we talking about? Are we talking about a big slug of the fans or are we talking about the usual trappy suspects who have got too much to say for themselves?"

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head -

SJ: "No, for the fans (I mean). The fans can say what they want. The problem is, if it's in their heads now, they are going to start building the narrative up. The moment he puts the wheel back on, they'll dial it down, when the wheels come off again, which they do, every now and again, they'll be back up again because it's now in their heads that McCarthy isn't for them, they don't fancy him. We've got to manage that with how many of the fans are we talking about? Are we talking about a big slug of the fans or are we talking about the usual trappy suspects who have got too much to say for themselves?"
    He also had a go at Tan for not backing Warnock properly, or Harris at all….